At Wolter Consulting Group, we are commited to better development outcomes for our communities and have leading experts who plan, design and deliver more creative, sustainable and successful solutions for our clients.
Since its inception, WCG has demonstrated an excellence track record of professionalism through the consistent delivery of quality outputs on-time and on-budget. The company’s successful performance is evidenced through the significant and ongoing return business from an established base of highly satisfied clients.
WCG is a multi-award-winning consultancy. Some of our recent awards include:
- UDIA Qld Awards for Excellence 2023 - Women in Leadership Award - Natalie Rayment
- UDIA Qld Awards for Excellence 2023 - Young Leaders (finalist) - Waimana Kingi
- Leadership HQ Outstanding Leadership Awards 2022 - Courageous Team of the Year (finalist)
- Minister’s Urban Design Award 2021 – Commendation in Built Award Category for Caboolture to Wamuran Rail Trail
- Planning Institute’s of Australia’s (PIA) Qld Planning Excellence Award 2021 – Commendation in Strategic Planning for Mirani Community Precinct
- Surveying Consultancy Excellence Award 2021 – Highly Commended in Large Consultancy Category by Consulting Surveyors National
- AILA Qld Landscape Architecture Award 2020 in Infrastructure Category for Caboolture to Wamuran Rail Trail
- UDIA Qld Consultants’ Excellence Awards – multiple years
- UDIA Qld Environmental Excellence Award 2015
In addition, WCG has a portfolio of award-winning projects of large and small scale in various categories including communities, residential and mixed-use developments.